I've been thinking about starting our own "blog", but am now finally taking the plung. Now friends and family near and far can check out the latest in our lives -- of course, this will mainly be updates on Hunter! :-) Yes, one of the first pictures I'm placing on here is from May, but it's one of my faves - Hunter and Spartacus hanging out on the porch together.
Sunday, July 13, 2008
the first posting!
I've been thinking about starting our own "blog", but am now finally taking the plung. Now friends and family near and far can check out the latest in our lives -- of course, this will mainly be updates on Hunter! :-) Yes, one of the first pictures I'm placing on here is from May, but it's one of my faves - Hunter and Spartacus hanging out on the porch together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Very neat. You are such a tech-ie (sp?). Anyway, hard to believe that Hunter is so big already. (Then again, my baby is taking driver's ed this summer....). Time flies!!!!
Post a Comment