
We spent a long weekend camping on our land in WV. Hunter had a couple of firsts... his first boat ride - he discovered boats go into the water! :-) Bert is still working on our boat, so Hunter sometimes sits in it while the boat is in the driveway...

And fishing for the first time. We went fishing Friday morning, but it was a light shower, so I left the camera in the truck to be on the safe side. This is a picture of Hunter with his own fishing pole, ready to get in the boat. And Hunter caught a fish! Large mouth bass. I would cast, then Hunter would reel in the line. Believe me, I was bummed the camera wasn't along.

After the rain stopped, we went for a hike on our property and discovered two turtles (actually, Mocha and Spartacus found them!).

Then out fishing again and Hunter caught another fish! Another large mouth bass. He said he was a little scared of the fish when it jumped out of the water, and he didn't want to touch it. We released both fish back into the water, but Hunter decided he may want to eat the next ones he catches. I told him when he's old enough to help clean it! ;-) So for Hunter's very first day of fishing... Hunter: 2 Daddy: 0

Hunter really enjoyed the lake. :-)

And the sand was the best part. Daddy would make all kinds of castles for Hunter to destroy.
No comments:
Post a Comment