Thursday, July 7, 2011

4th of July fun!

Here's Bert watching over Hunter's first experience on a kid size (gas powered) 4-wheeler. Hunter wasn't too sure about it, but gave it a try!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At one time during the afternoon of the 4th, it was only Hunter and I at the campsite. I told him I was taking a walk up to the outhouse, and he opted to stay at the campsite. When I returned, I figured he would be playing the in the sand pile, or maybe finding something to eat... instead, he found something to read! Check out the pics:





And yes, that's the ToysRUs flyer he's reviewing very carefully. :-)


Hunter got a fish! It's hard to see in this pic, so I took a close-up as well (below). Bert is teaching Hunter how to be a "true fisherman" and the size of the fish he caught gets bigger every time!






Mother Nature decided to join in the 4th of July festivities with a beautiful sunset.


Hunter playing in the sandpile at night, with his headlamp and all! :-)

No comments: