Sunday, January 11, 2009

Helping Daddy :-)


Hunter LOVES to help. He helps Mamma when the dishwasher needs unloaded. One time when Daddy was unloading the dishwasher, Hunter got upset because Daddy was doing it without him! He went running into the kitchen, saying "I help, Daddy!". Hunter helps to feed the doggies, pull dry clothes out of the dryer, clean up, and so on. So when Daddy was going to fix the door, he wanted to get his tools out and help! Then a few days later, when the door was open while groceries were being brought in, Hunter took the opportunity to get his tools out again and "fix" it.

1 comment:

Newmans in Wisconsin said...

I got your note on our blog, but I'm not sure if I have your most updated email address. Nausea is still part of the daily routine. I've decided to stop blogging about it for a while. Your "Koebnick Family Christmas" looked like lots of fun.

Sue, Ben and Karis