Sunday, May 17, 2009

weekend fun

The weekend of May 9-10 was spent in the mountains. THIS WAS THE WEEKEND WE SAID "GOODBYE" TO PULL-UPS!!!! (minus naptime and bedtime) :-) In fact, about a week or so prior to this weekend, I was putting regular underwear underneath his pull-ups (to let him feel being wet) and on Sunday morning - Mother's Day - Hunter pushed away the pull-up when I was dressing him. Whoo-hoo!

Hunter and Mommy on Mother's Day.

The weekend of May 16-17... Bert was away in the mountains for camp clean-up, so Hunter and Mommy spent the weekend together. Saturday morning Hunter got another haircut, we did some shopping, then went to the library again. This time we ended up with THIRTY books!! I told the librarian we practically cleaned off the one shelf. :-) Then to Grandma and Grandpa Koebnick's for lunch before heading home for naptime. The weather was beautiful, so we ended up having a picnic (or as Hunter calls it, a "picpic") at supper time.

1 comment:

Newmans in Wisconsin said...

WOW! Hunter is growing up so fast. I can't believe it. Of course, we're all getting older... something I don't care to admit!