The first Christmas present was opened Christmas Eve -- a really cool "tractor" (actually a bulldozer, but try convincing a 2 year old otherwise......) from our neighbors. They are like another set of grandparents to Hunter. :-) Unfortunately Hunter has a really bad cold, so he missed seeing Santa Claus ride around town on the firetruck Christmas Eve. Hunter doesn't quite understand the man in the red suit and the whole concept of being good and presents magically appearing under the tree. He gave me a confused look when I said about putting out a plate of cookies for Santa, and it didn't phase him at all when I showed him the empty plate on Christmas morning. I'm sure next year will be a different story!
On Christmas morning, Hunter opened his presents from Santa -- one of them was a 42-piece set of tools and such. And Grandpa Koebnick made a wonderful tool box to put them in!

Boys and their toys..... wait, those are Hunter's toys!! ;-)
The day after Christmas, Hunter was feeling better, so he could enjoy all of his gifts. I have a great video of Hunter playing the drums (from Aunt Denise - thanks, I think....ha ha) - see below. This is the longest "concert" so far.... about 2 minutes long.
1 comment:
He did a great job on those drums didn't he? It is easy for denise to buy the drum set when she is not around for the practicing. LOL.
Post a Comment