Hunter received a package from Aunt Denise on Tuesday - what a wonderful surprise! We didn't even get in the house and Hunter wanted to open it (I didn't tell him the package was addressed to him.... he just figured it had to be his!). So getting coats off, feeding the dogs, and getting supper ready I'm sure seemed to take FOREVER in Hunter's mind. Then we finally opened the package..... a hooded sweatshirt with Rudolph (the nose lights up when he moves!) and two pairs of fun Christmas socks -- Santa on one pair and reindeer on the other, and both light up when moved. Hunter really likes the socks and wore both pairs already this week. Thanks Aunt "Nee-Nee"! :-)
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
package from Tennessee :-)
Hunter received a package from Aunt Denise on Tuesday - what a wonderful surprise! We didn't even get in the house and Hunter wanted to open it (I didn't tell him the package was addressed to him.... he just figured it had to be his!). So getting coats off, feeding the dogs, and getting supper ready I'm sure seemed to take FOREVER in Hunter's mind. Then we finally opened the package..... a hooded sweatshirt with Rudolph (the nose lights up when he moves!) and two pairs of fun Christmas socks -- Santa on one pair and reindeer on the other, and both light up when moved. Hunter really likes the socks and wore both pairs already this week. Thanks Aunt "Nee-Nee"! :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment