Tuesday, December 2, 2008

an oldie but goodie





This past weekend Hunter discovered a new play area inside our house.... a roll top desk that belonged to his maternal great-great grandfather (my mom's dad's dad originally owned the desk).  Of course, Hunter isn't the first one in the family to play under the desk -- or sleep, for that matter.  I have a picture of Mocha sleeping in the area when she was just a little puppy.  I haven't been able to locate this particular picture yet, but if I do I'll post it to this site.  Looking at Mocha now, weighing just under 100 lbs or so, it's hard to believe she was able to fit under there.  I'm sure I'll have the same thoughts about Hunter in no time......  


Oh, and if you're looking at other things besides Hunter in these pics, please ignore the immense amount of dust.  Who really dusts under a desk anyway??  ;-)

No comments: